Just like brow lamination, the first 24 hours after a lash lift treatment are critical and your clients MUST follow the steps below so their lift does not drop and to ensure longevity of the treatment. At this early stage, the lashes are still delicate, and the lift is working its magic which means they need to be as careful as possible.
- Do not get lashes wet within the first 24 hours. This includes but is not limited to excessive moisture and steam from saunas and baths.
- Do not apply makeup or receive any other eye treatment within the first 24 hours.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the eyes.
- Use a lash conditioner daily.
- Avoid putting contact lenses in for the rest of the day.
- Avoid sleeping on your front within the first 24-48 hours.
After the first 24 hours, your clients can resume their normal daily life with their fabulous lashes! However, we recommend they continue to use a Lash Conditioner such as Brow & Lash Toxx. This amazing product will brush the lashes up into place and aids in nourishing, strengthening and protecting the lash hairs. Filled with the most gorgeous ingredients such as keratin, biotin and panthenol you can be sure the lashes are exposed to only the most beneficial ingredients.