Just like lash lifting, brow lamination follows the same rules as the first 24 hours being the most critical to ensure longevity. Following the steps below will ensure brows are healthy, hydrated and strong after a brow lamination treatment. If your clients do not follow good aftercare post treatment, it may result in brittle, damaged brow hairs.
- Do not get brows wet within the first 24 hours. This includes but is not limited to excessive moisture and steam from saunas and baths.
- Do not apply makeup or receive any treatments around the brow area within the first 24 hours.
- Use a brow conditioner daily.
- Avoid rubbing or excessive touching of the brows.
- Avoid sleeping on your front within the first 24-48 hours.
After the first 24 hours your clients can resume normal daily life with their fabulous brows! However, we recommend they continue to use a Brow Conditioner such as Brow & Lash Toxx. This amazing product will brush the hairs up into place and aids in nourishing, strengthening and protecting the brow hair. Filled with the most gorgeous ingredients such as keratin, biotin and panthenol you can be sure the brows are exposed to only the most beneficial ingredients. Remember, brow lamination is a low maintenance not a no maintenance treatment which means your clients will need to brush their lashes into place each morning.